Today I'm happy to indroduce you a great series by author London Casey: The Boys of Downcrash
The Stronger, Safer Kind
The Stronger, Safer Kind
(The Boys of DownCrash #1)
All Scarlett wanted to do was thank the sexy stranger who helped her push away a drunk, grabby college boy at a bar. When that stranger identifies himself as Tripp and then takes the stage as the lead singer and guitarist for rock band, DownCrash, everything in Scarlett's life begins to change.
Her best friend, Andy, confesses his love for her and leaves her with what should be an easy decision to make... yet each time she looks in Andy's eyes, she can't help but face her secret, nightmarish past.
The only thing that makes Scarlett feel better is Tripp... but Tripp isn't just a bad boy rockstar, he's hurt. He's in pain. He tries to hide his pain in a bottle, but Scarlett believes that, perhaps, their secrets can help each other.
Friendship and love is suddenly put to the test, and Scarlett is torn... Will she choose an easy, comfortable, happy life or a life clouded with mixed signals, raw emotion, and intense romance?
(The Boys of DownCrash #2)
Trying to forget about the promises she was forced to make as a young, naive eighteen year old, Maggie creates a false persona that paints her as the girl who never says no...
However, once she lays eyes on the drummer of DownCrash, everything clicks. From his sexy lip ring to the way he stares at her from the stage, Tatum becomes everything Maggie has ever fantasized about.
When trouble catches up to her in a parking garage after a DownCrash show, and Tatum shows up out of nowhere to protect her. For the first time in years, she is intimidated by a man's kindness and sexiness, and not by his temper and jealousy. As real feelings begin to grow Maggie is faced with her past and wonders if she'll ever be able to escape the promises she once made to keep the promises she wants to make right now.
In the trilogy finale, shy DownCrash bassist, Logan, has his sexy eyes on Maggie's best friend, Annie. But Annie is still reeling from the way her relationship ended. She's hurt, angry, jealous, and the last thing she wants is some wannabe rockstar looking for his next hookup... although it may just be what she needs.
Logan wants more for his life. The past is living in his apartment, which forces him to spend nights in his car to avoid reliving the nightmare over and over again.
When Annie's guard comes down, tragedy strikes and their lives will be changed forever. Determined to win Annie over and help DownCrash get signed to a record deal, Logan has his work cut out for him. His gorgeous body and no-bullshit personality may just be the key to both...
(sorry that all the questions have nummber 1, I can't fix it lol)
- When did you decided to become a writer? When I was kid, I just started to write and fell in love with it.
- Are you an early bird or night owl? – I’m the kind of person who writes when the story is there to share. So that means… morning, noon, night, whatever works.
- Where do you get your inspiration? – I like to think about my life, life in general, and then combine it all. A lot of the topics in the DownCrash trilogy were things I went through.
- Which of your characters is your favorite and why? – I’ve always loved Tripp from The Stronger, Safer Kind. Because he’s so dark, so edgy, and yet, within all that pain, he’s a really good person. There’s something about him that’s addicting!
- If you could meet any person in the world who would it be and why? – As odd as it might be, I’d want to meet Kurt Kobain. I mean, come on, for a man in such pain with such a beautiful gift… I’d love to just talk to him for even five minutes.
- Name a book you wish you had written. – Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Guilty pleasures? – TV shows such as Sons of Anarachy… OMG… I can’t get enough
- Tell us about something crazy you’ve done. – Snuck into concerts when I was younger… by any means necessary ;)
- Best reward as a writer? – When a reader leaves a review and/or emails me to tell me how they felt reading my books. (Even the bad reviews have meaning to me!)
- Biggest trouble you faced as a writer? – Staying focused outside of writing.
- How do you react to a bad review? – Understand it and move on.
- Do you like singing or dancing? Does music inspire you? – I’m not good at either but I LOVE music. I always listen to music when I write.
- Favorite food? Do you cook? – My dinners tend to come out of a box that takes a few minutes to make… lol…
- What thing you wish you could stop doing and you can’t? – Obsessing about characters
- Do you have a nice relationship with your fans? – YES! I love my fans and I love talking to them.
And I'm glad you love music, and you decided to write this amazing series.
London Casey is the pen name for Karolyn James -
Karolyn James is the author of several bestselling series. With over 100,000 ebooks sold, Karolyn has seen success in both romance and in erotic romance. Her current series include the smash hit Brothers of Rock romance series.
Don't miss the first part of the series following rock band, Chasing Cross!
- Book One - All Access
- Book Two - Broken Sound
- Book Three - Bitter Farewell
- Book Four - Buried Notes
- Book Five - Last Song (coming soon!)
Karolyn James also writes under the pen name, Claire Charlins, writing western romances. Upon releasing the first book in the Mail Order Romance series, West For Love, the book shot straight to the top of the Amazon Kindle charts! The second book in this mail order bride romance series is now available, titled Finding Love West!
Stay up to date with everything Karolyn James here: